Focusing on organisations and people
From our offices in Brussels, Antwerp and Luxembourg, we add value by helping clients to strengthen their organisation and candidates to develop as an individual.
We are committed to providing our clients – medium-sized to large organisations – with optimum support by tailoring their human capital to their established goals. The bulk of our activity – roughly 75% of our business – involves executive search. Here we help our clients across (Western) Europe recruit very specific, hard-to-find profiles. The remaining 25% of our activity involves human capital advice. We reveal a candidate's competencies using numerous assessments and by implementing evaluation processes or competence models. Thus we facilitate our clients’ decision-making process when considering a candidate’s recruitment or promotion.
Our mission is to offer advice that helps individuals improve their careers and even the quality of their life. Discretion and respect that meet the highest ethical, professional and regulatory standards have become our trademark.